We are committed to keeping our studios a safe space for our Soldiers. Upon reopening, our studios will look different and things will run differently. However, we can promise you one thing with absolute certainty: The quintessential SESSION workout—the shakes, the burn, the tunes and all the things we love most—will be more apparent than ever.
In hopes of easing any concerns you may have about returning to our studios, allow us to break down all the changes to our processes and procedures
THE NEW SCHEDULE
When you see the new schedule, you’ll notice that we have altered things a bit. There is now 30 minutes between the end of one class and the start of another. This will ensure that we have ample time to deep clean the studio before the next class arrives.
Need to know: As much as we THRIVE off of connection and love when you hang out before stepping back into our crazy world, we must politely ask that you keep it to a minimum and exit the studio in a timely manner. Equally as important, we ask that you do not enter the studio any sooner than 10 minutes before the start of your session.
THE NEW EXPERIENCE
We want you to know exactly what to expect as a client when coming back to the studio. Yes, there’s no denying that the overall client ‘experience’ has changed, but it has been mindfully updated with your safety and the safety of our staff and families at the forefront of our mind. Here’s what you need to know:
BEFORE YOUR SESSION:
- The number of clients per session has been reduced to create a minimum of 6-feet around every reformer. This means, we will now host 10 clients per session at all studios.
- As a reminder, we ask that you do not enter the studio any earlier than 10 minutes before the start of your session. Please wait in your car or distanced 6-feet apart outside of the studio until we welcome you in.
- Once you enter the studio, you will immediately see a hand sanitizing station. Please, don’t be shy: Use it!
- You will also see floor decals that act as friendly reminders to follow social distancing guidelines. We ask that you follow these decals to the front desk BEFORE going to a locker or a reformer.
- There is no more iPad or self check in! Once you make your way to the front desk, a front desk staff member will be there to greet you with a mask and gloves. They will assign you a reformer and a locker number. *Reformers are to be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Once you store your belongings in your assigned locker, head straight to your assigned reformer and wait for class to start.
- Should you need to use the bathroom, we ask that you be mindful of all the surfaces you come in contact with and thoroughly wash your hands before reentering the studio.
- If you’re a first-time client: The instructor will still give you a thorough run-down of the Allegro 2 reformer before class. However, they will put a mask and gloves on to do so. Once they’ve walked you through everything and prepared you for your first session, they will dispose of the gloves and re-sanitize your reformer.
DURING YOUR SESSION:
- The instructor will no longer be moving footbars or making hands-on adjustments during class in order to eliminate touch points and adhere to social distancing.
- If you typically require a sweat towel during your workout, we request that you bring your own as we will no longer be providing them.
- Other than that, your session is going to be full of our typical, quintessential elements. (Think: quick transitions, upbeat music and innovative movements that create a quick burn and serious shakes.)
- You will notice our front desk staff actively moving throughout the studio for the duration of your session, cleaning and sanitizing every possible touch point throughout the studio. This includes every door, bathroom, dressing room and surface in the studio and lobby.
AFTER YOUR SESSION:
- Instructors will still pass out our top-grade disinfectant gym wipes and ask that you thoroughly wipe down every cranny and crevice of your reformer post-session.
- When exiting the studio, please dispose of your gym wipe and stay mindful of social distancing among your fellow Soldiers.
- Should you forget your locker number, please do not guess! Simply ask our staff member at the front desk and they will remind you what locker is yours.
- Lastly, as much as we LOVE socializing and catching up with you and providing open spaces for you to mingle after your session, we kindly ask that you keep this to a minimum and exit the studio in a timely manner.
- Once you leave, we will begin disinfecting and sanitizing the entire studio once more before the next class arrives. This includes sanitizing all doors, lockers, surfaces, bathrooms and reformers.
A Few More Need-to-Know Points:
- All front desk staff members will be gloved up and masked up at all times.
- Front desk staff and instructors will have their temperature taken at the beginning of every shift to ensure that they are healthy with a maximum temperature of 99 ℉.
- Props (i.e. boxes, magic circles, hand weights) will not be used in formatting for the time being.
- While we will not require clients to wear masks as it is not government-mandated, we do highly encourage them if it makes you more comfortable. Don’t have a mask? You’re in luck! We have designed some pretty sweet SESSION-branded masks, which are available for purchase at all studios.
The New Cancellation Policy:
Should you begin to feel unwell or have any sign of COVID-19 symptoms, we highly encourage you to cancel your session. You may do this by calling the studio you are signed up to take class at or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this is the case, we will happily add the class back to your account and welcome you back to the studio when you’re healthy again.
Whether you plan to join us in the studio, or you feel more comfortable staying at home, we’re here for you! If you have any concerns or would like more clarification on anything we covered or may have missed in this post, give us a call or shoot us an email. We’re more than happy to chat!
If you are someone who doesn’t feel quite comfortable coming back in the studio yet, or you aren’t local to Dallas, we invite you to take advantage of SESSION@Home: Our platform of 50+ at-home sessions (both mat and reformer-based) with new videos added weekly.
For more information or to purchase, CLICK HERE.